Access 2010 Bible
Lieferbar innert 2 Wochen
BeschreibungThe expert guidance you need to get the most out of Access 2010
Get the Access 2010 information you need to succeed with this comprehensive reference. If this is your first encounter with Access, you'll appreciate the thorough attention to database fundamentals and terminology. If you're familiar with earlier versions, you can jump right into Access 2010 enhancements such as the new Access user interface and wider use of XML and Web services.
* Takes you under the hood of Microsoft Access 2010, the database application included with Microsoft Office 2010
* Explores the latest enhancements, such as a new user interface and wider use of XML and Web services; also, how to exchange data with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other Office apps
* Covers how to create tables, manipulate datasheets, and work with multiple tables
* Explains the seven database objects and how to use a seven-step design method to build a database tailored to your needs
* Shows you how to build forms, use Visual Basic and the VBA Editor, automate query parameters, create functions and subroutines, use XML to create data access pages, and more
* Includes a CD with all source code from the book and working examples, plus bonus shareware, freeware, trial, demo and evaluation programs that work with or enhance Microsoft Office
You'll want to keep this soup-to-nuts Access reference close at hand!
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Part I: Access Building Blocks.
Chapter 1: An Introduction to Database Development.
Chapter 2: Creating Access Tables.
Chapter 3: Designing Bulletproof Databases.
Chapter 4: Selecting Data with Queries.
Chapter 5: Using Operators and Expressions in Access.
Chapter 6: Working with Datasheet View.
Chapter 7: Creating Basic Access Form.
Chapter 8: Working with Data on Access Forms.
Chapter 9: Presenting Data with Access Reports.
Part II: Programming Microsoft Access.
Chapter 10: VBA Programming Fundamentals.
Chapter 11: Mastering VBA Data Types and Procedures.
Chapter 12: The Access Event Model.
Chapter 13: Accessing Data with VBA Code.
Chapter 14: Debugging Your Access Applications.
Chapter 15: Using Access Data Macros.
Part III: More-Advanced Access Techniques.
Chapter 16: Working with External Data.
Chapter 17: Importing and Exporting Data.
Chapter 18: Advanced Access Query Techniques.
Chapter 19: Advanced Access Form Techniques.
Chapter 20: Advanced Access Report Techniques.
Chapter 21: Building Multiuser Applications.
Chapter 22: Integrating Access with Other Applications.
Chapter 23: Handling Errors and Exceptions.
Part IV: Professional Database Development.
Chapter 24: Optimizing Access Applications.
Chapter 25: Advanced Data Access with VBA.
Chapter 26: Bulletproofing Access Applications.
Chapter 27: Using the Windows Application Programming Interface.
Chapter 28: Object-Oriented Programming with VBA.
Chapter 29: Customizing Access Ribbons.
Chapter 30: Using Access Macros.
Chapter 31: Distributing Access Applications.
Part V: Access and Windows SharePoint Services.
Chapter 32: Understanding Windows SharePoint Services.
Chapter 33: Integrating Access with SharePoint.
Chapter 34: Understanding Access Services.
Chapter 35: Deploying Access Applications to SharePoint.
Part VI: Access as an Enterprise Platform.
Chapter 36: Client/Server Concepts.
Chapter 37: SQL Server as an Access Companion.
Chapter 38: Upsizing Access Databases to SQL Server.
Part VII: Appendixes.
Appendix A: Access 2010 Specifications.
Appendix B: What's New in Access 2010.
Appendix C: What's on the CD-ROM.
PortraitMichael R. Groh is a well-known authority on Microsoft Access, having written or contributed to more than 20 books and over 200 articles on the topic. Mike has also spoken at dozens of Access conferences throughout the world.
Untertitel: 'Bible'. 1. Auflage. black & white tables, figures. Sprache: Englisch.
Verlag: John Wiley and Sons Ltd
Erscheinungsdatum: Mai 2010
Seitenanzahl: 1392 Seiten