Set for Success: Activities for Teaching Emotional, Social and Organisational Skills
Bisher € 38,00
Besorgung - Lieferbarkeit unbestimmt
BeschreibungEach chapter provides objectives, lesson ideas, activities and photocopiable worksheets, and adopts an engaging theme appealing to a wide range of interests. Set for Success offers a series of structured yet fun-filled exercises that cater for all learning styles.
2. Getting Organised - Science Themed.
3. Being Persistent - Music Themed.
4. Becoming Confident - Numeracy Themed.
5. Sociability - Creative Arts Themed.
6. Regulating Emotions - Sports Themed.
7. Attaining Independence - Literacy Themed.
8. Communicating Effectively - Technology Themed.
9. Relaxing and Energising - Cooking Themed.
10. Rights and Responsibilities - History Themed. Conclusion. References. Puzzle Solutions.
PortraitJosie Santomauro is a full-time writer living in Brisbane, Australia. Her son, Damian, was diagnosed with Asperger Syndrome at the age of five. Josie has written several books on AS, as well as numerous fiction books for children and young adults under the name Josie Montano. She regularly gives seminars and talks on AS, and in 2009 was awarded the Parent/Carer Award in recognition of outstanding achievement by Autism Queensland, Australia. Margaret Carter is a behaviour change specialist. She works with children, families, educators and paraprofessionals within the care, education and therapy sectors in response to children's social, emotional and behavioural challenges. She is currently employed as a senior lecturer in Education at James Cook University, Singapore.
Untertitel: Sprache: Englisch.
Verlag: JESSICA KINGSLEY PUBL INC
Erscheinungsdatum: Februar 2011
Seitenanzahl: 160 Seiten