Women's Higher Education in Comparative Perspective
Lieferbar innerhalb von 2-3 Tagen
InhaltsverzeichnisOne: The Status of Women in Higher Education.
- 1. Women and higher education: Trends and perspectives.- Two: Politics and Policies in Nation States.
- 2. Women's education in the U.S.S.R.: 1950-1985.
- 3. Continuity and change in women's access to higher education in the People's Republic of China, 1930-1980.
- 4. Women in higher education in Africa: Access and choices.
- 5. Feminist reflections on the Peruvian university politics.
- 6. Public and higher education policies influencing African-American women.
- 7. Educational reforms - Women's life patterns: A Swedish case study.
- 8. Public-private tendencies within higher education in Norway from a women's perspective.
- 9. Women in higher education: Effects of crises and change.- Three: Women in the Academic Workforce and the Economy.
- 10. Women in the academic profession: Evolution or stagnation?.
- 11. Women at the top: Female full professors in higher education in Israel.
- 12. The situation of women in research universities in the United States: Within the inner circles of academic power.
- 13. Influences on women's entry into male-dominated occupations.
- 14. Access, equity, and outcomes: Women students' participation in Nigerian higher education.
- 15. Study abroad: A competitive edge for women?.
- 16. Gender, wages and the labour market for tertiary graduates in Australia.- Four: Looking for Alternatives in Higher Education: Women's Studies.
- 17. Feminist scholarship and the American Academy.
- 18. Feminist scholarship as a vocation.
- 19. Integrating women into the curriculum: Multiple motives and mixed emotions.
- 20. Women's Studies in India.- Five: Bibliography.- Women and higher education: A bibliography.
Untertitel: 1991. Auflage. Book. Sprache: Englisch.
Erscheinungsdatum: Dezember 1990
Seitenanzahl: 378 Seiten