Dr. Spock on Parenting
Lieferbar innerhalb von 2-3 Tagen
BeschreibungAn essential guide for today's parents -- from the world-renowned pediatrician and author of Dr. Spock's Baby and Child Care.
In this classic text, Dr. Benjamin Spock addresses the changing of traditional family structure and the challenges contemporary parents face. From two-job families to single parenthood, this timely reference offers sound, reliable advice on today's difficult parenting issues, including:
* understanding the role of the modern father
* developing healthy eating habits
* adapting career demands to a baby's needs
* evaluating child care outside the home
* handling your child in public places
* dealing with sleeping problems
* teaching your child about strangers
* nurturing your child's potential
* talking to children about sex, disease, death,
* religion and God
* handling divorce and custody questions
Pressestimmen"Chattanooga NewsFree Press" [TN] Sound and thoughtful advice on a variety of topics concerning parents.
Untertitel: Sensible, Reassuring Advice for Today's Parent. Paperback. Sprache: Englisch.
Verlag: Pocket Books
Erscheinungsdatum: August 2001
Seitenanzahl: 404 Seiten