Your Body, Your Diet: A Complete Program for Losing Weight, Boosting Energy, and Being Your Best Self
Lieferbar innert 2 Wochen
BeschreibungElizabeth Dane has helped hundreds of people control their weight and lead healthier, calmer, more rewarding lives. "Now it's your turn." With Dr. Dane's breakthrough new book, you can finally look-and feel-exactly the way you want . . . and restore and rejuvenate your body and spirit at the same time!
Why does the diet that works wonders for your best friend fail miserably when you try it? The answer, says Dr. Dane, is metabolic type. Our metabolic types determine not only the rate at which we burn calories but also our cravings for particular foods, our changing energy levels throughout the day, the amount of rest and exercise we need, even our personalities. It stands to reason that if you follow a diet that is not tailored to your own meta type, it simply won't work-no matter how conscientiously you follow the routine.
In a program that is anything but routine, Dr. Dane combines the wisdom of ancient Eastern medicine with the latest findings of Western medical science to create a weight loss and lifestyle strategy exclusively for you. This remarkable book includes a detailed, step-by-step, 28-day guide to your personal renewal, including:
- How to determine your meta type and start on your new life today
- Why you crave the foods that are most damaging to your body-and how to wean yourself off them
- Weekly shopping lists and menu plans that make your diet regimen a breeze
- Why the "combination" of foods is as essential as the "amount" of food you eat
- How to maximize your nutrients and burn off fat through correct food preparation techniques (for example, never fry foods containing protein)
- How to use vitamins, supplements, and elixirs to boost your body's cell-renewing potential
- How natural stress busters like essential oils can ease and hasten weight loss
- An exercise program for your meta type that will condition, strengthen, and sculpt your body
Give yourself the body-and the life-you have always wanted. Far more than just a weight-loss program, "Your Body, Your Diet" is a detailed road map to a healthier, more vibrant, more energetic you! "From the Hardcover edition."
Untertitel: Sprache: Englisch.
Verlag: BALLANTINE BOOKS
Erscheinungsdatum: März 1995
Seitenanzahl: 512 Seiten