Core Jstl: Mastering the JSP Standard Tag Library
Besorgung - Lieferbarkeit unbestimmt
BeschreibungCore JSTL is an in-depth examination of the JavaServer Pages Standard Tag Library (JSTL), which provides a standard set of custom tags, including tags for iteration, accessing URLs, database access, internationalization, and the manipulation and transformation of XML documents, that web page authors and software developers can use to develop Web sites.
1. Introduction. JSTL Overview. Getting Started. A Simple JSTL Web Application. JSTL Design Principles.
2. The JSTL Expression Language. Expression Language Overview. Expressions. Identifiers. Operators. Type Coercion. Literal Values. Implicit Objects. Method Invocation. EL Expressions in Custom Actions. Common Mistakes.
3. General-Purpose and Conditional Actions. General-Purpose Actions. Conditional Actions. Using Conditional and General-Purpose Actions Together. Conditional Custom Actions.
4. Iteration Actions. The <c:forEach> Action. The <c:forTokens> Action. Iteration Status. Custom Iteration Actions.
5. Url Actions. Overview. The <c:import> Action. The <c:redirect> Action. The <c:url> Action. The <c:param> Action. Accessing External Resources. Accessing Resources in Foreign Contexts. Redirecting a Response.
6. Configuration Settings. Overview. The Config Class.
7. I18N Actions. Overview. I18N and L10N. Localization Contexts. An Overview of the I18N Actions. Use of
PortraitDAVID M. GEARY is the president of Sabreware, Inc., a training and consulting company focusing on server-side Java technology. He has been developing object-oriented software for nearly 20 years and was among the pioneers who worked on the Java platform APIs at Sun Microsystems from 1994 to 1997. Geary is the author of six books on Java technology, including the runaway best-selling Graphic Java series, and Advanced JavaServer Pages. A member of the expert group that developed JSTL, he is also a contributor to the Apache Struts JSP software application framework and wrote questions for the Web component developer certification exam. Since 1996, he has been a columnist for Java Report magazine. He also writes JavaWorld's Java Design Patterns column.
Untertitel: Mastering the JSP Standard Tag Library. 'Java 2 Platform, Enterprise Ed'. Sprache: Englisch.
Verlag: PRENTICE HALL COMPUTER
Erscheinungsdatum: Dezember 2002
Seitenanzahl: 608 Seiten