Writing the Sacred Journey: Art and Practice of Spiritual Memoir
Lieferbar innert 2 Wochen
BeschreibungDrawing from her own experience as well as that of her students, Andrew offers many useful writing tips:
- Write a little every day. Produce small bursts of solid creative material without becoming overworked or overwhelmed.
- Create writing rituals. Find a favorite pen, notebook, and chair. Light a candle. Go to the same corner cafe.
- Be wild and fearless. Write whatever comes. There's always time later for focusing and cleaning up the writing.
- Find a writing community. A writing group or partner helps readers to stay motivated and keep writing.
- A unique book that shows readers how to write about spirituality and how to make your spiritual story accessible to others.
- Filled with thoughtful exercises and activities designed to teach readers new writing techniques.
- practical advice on generating and completing a manuscript.
Untertitel: Sprache: Englisch.
Verlag: SKINNER HOUSE BOOKS
Erscheinungsdatum: Januar 2005
Seitenanzahl: 256 Seiten