Obligations Erga Omnes and International Crimes: A Theoretical Inquiry Into the Implementation and Enforcement of the International Responsibility of
Bisher € 318,76
Besorgung - Lieferbarkeit unbestimmt
BeschreibungThis book provides a comprehensive analysis of the law of State responsibility. It addresses fundamental questions such as: which subjects of international law are entitled to invoke the responsibility of the author state; the forms of reparation demands which may be made; and the means and counter-measures (including the use and level of force) which may be employed to enforce demands. "Audience: " Academics and researchers in international law.
1. Structures Related to Interests, Rules, Obligations and Rights in International Law and the Legal Interests of States.
2. Obligations Erga Omnes, International Crimes, and the Legal Interests of the International Community and the United Nations.
3. The Obligation of an Author State to Provide Reparation, and the Corresponding Right of (an)Injured State(s)and the United Nations to Demand Such Reparation, in Case of International Crimes.
4. The Right of (an)Injured State(s)and the United Nations to Resort to Non-Military Countermeasures in Response to International Crimes.
5. The Right of (an)Injured State(s)and the United Nations to Resort to Armed Force in Response to International Crimes.
6. The Right of (an)Injured State(s)and the United Nations to Have Recourse to the International Court of Justice in Relation to International Crimes. Final Observations. Appendix. References. Index.
Untertitel: Sprache: Englisch.
Verlag: BRILL ACADEMIC PUB
Erscheinungsdatum: April 1996
Seitenanzahl: 468 Seiten