eBay Powereller Secrets: Insider Tips from Ebay's Most Successful Sellers
Lieferbar innert 2 Wochen
BeschreibungJoin the ranks of top eBay sellerswith even more insider tips!
Are you ready to take your eBay selling to the next level? This beyond-the-basics guide reveals the trade secrets that have propelled the savviest entrepreneurs into eBay PowerSellers. Now it's your turn to start earning up to $150,000 per month through your eBay business!
The Second Edition of eBay PowerSeller Secrets is packed with up-to-date guidance in effectively running a eBay store, selling and shipping internationally, finding little-known sources for products, advertising your wares, managing inventory, collecting payments, keeping records, and much more.
[Sidebar] NEW! Covers eBay Express, eBay's Marketplace Research reports, ProStores, Skype, eMail Marketing, and even selling through Amazon and your own website. Plus, checklists to help you stay on track!
Learn from hundreds of PowerSellers just what it takes to succeed on eBay:
- Determine what sells best on eBay, when it sells, and why
- Develop listings that create high traffic and product demand
- Handle end-of-sale payments and protect yourself from fraud and loss
- Manage listings, inventories, and communications
- Track incidentals, deductions, expenses, and other tax-related items
- Automate to ease processes such as creating and posting listings, managing feedback, e-mail, and shipping
- Use Blogs and eBay Guides and Reviews to drive traffic to your listings
- Make big money through eBay's Affiliates program
1. Know Your Business/Grow Your Business
2. source Products for Success
3. From Mom and Pop to Powershop
4. Automate Your Auctions for Smooth Selling
5. Get Your Auctions Going
6. Power-change Your eBay Business
7. Close the Auction and Collect the Cash
8. You Sold it, Now Ship it
9. Your Customer is Always Right 10 Keeping Records 11 From eBay Seller to e-Merchant
PortraitMcGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide
Untertitel: Sprache: Englisch.
Verlag: MCGRAW HILL BOOK CO
Erscheinungsdatum: Dezember 2007
Seitenanzahl: 387 Seiten