Scott Foresman ESL
Lieferbar innert 2 Wochen
Beschreibung"Scott Foresman ESL" (by Jim Cummins, Anna Uhl Chamot, Carolyn Kessler, J. Michael O'Malley, and Lily Wong Fillmore) is a content-based program that accelerates English language learning. It teaches students the academic language and content they need to achieve success in the mainstream classroom. Through explicit learning strategies, grade-level content materials, and a balance of reading, writing, listening, and speaking, "Scott Foresman ESL" helps students develop their higher-order thinking, their language ability and, ultimately, their self-esteem. Features
- Grade-level content material that matches the mainstream classroom.
- Academic language with a focus on skills development.
- Critical thinking and higher-order thinking skills that take students beyond basic comprehension.
- Authentic literature to encourage a lifelong love of reading.
- Continuous assessment and test-taking preparation.
- Phonics-based language development at every level.
Untertitel: 2 Rev ed. black & white illustrations, colour illustrations, maps. Sprache: Englisch.
Verlag: Pearson Education (US)
Erscheinungsdatum: Mai 2000
Seitenanzahl: 236 Seiten