EBOOK

Norton Priory: Monastery to Museum, Excavations 1970-87


€ 97,49
 
gebunden
Besorgung - Lieferbarkeit unbestimmt
Dezember 2009

Beschreibung

Beschreibung

The Priory of St Mary was moved from Runcorn to Norton in 1134 by William fitz William, third baron of Halton. Despite a major fire in 1236, Norton grew in size and stature to become an abbey in 1391, and its abbot was a senior and much respected member of the Augustinian Order.
EAN: 9780904220520
ISBN: 0904220524
Untertitel: Sprache: Englisch.
Verlag: OXFORD ARCHAEOLOGICAL UNIT
Erscheinungsdatum: Dezember 2009
Seitenanzahl: 474 Seiten
Format: gebunden
Es gibt zu diesem Artikel noch keine Bewertungen.Kundenbewertung schreiben