The American Journey, Online Student Edition
Besorgung - Lieferbarkeit unbestimmt
BeschreibungNew Page 1THE COMPLETE STORY OF AMERICAN HISTORY IN ONE COMPREHENSIVE MIDDLE SCHOOL PROGRAM The American Journey is a superb, readable presentation of American history, from pre-exploration to the present. Its unparalleled author team, including the National Geographic, ensures accuracy in every detail of the narrative, maps, and charts.Features Accessible Reading and Reading Strategies Are a Priority- Exclusive! Foldables--student-made three-dimensional graphic organizers--are a unique strategy that helps students read effectively and also can be used as assessment or study tools.
- A Guide to Reading, Reading Checks, and a Summary in every chapter keep students on track as they learn to read for information and process what they've read.
- The extensive use of graphics, maps, and photography creates a visual/verbal approach that appeals to all your students.Relevance is Part of Every Lesson- TIME Notebooks allow students to step into the past, learning about everyday life in various periods and the "hot topics" of different eras.
- What Life Was Like and Hands-On History fully engage students in learning and give them an understanding of parallels between earlier generations and their own.National Geographic Brings its Unequalled Expertise to Every Page- Colorful, easy-to-read maps help students understand the where and why of history.
- Geography and History features show students how geography and events intertwine to create the history of a location or nation.Continual Practice in Social Studies Skills- The program emphasizes skill development--from reading maps to analyzing primary and secondary sources to exploring the connections betweenhistory and geography, economics, government, citizenship, and current events.
Abundant Opportunities for Students to Demonstrate Proficiency
- The Standardized Test Practice provides systematic, ongoing test preparation. As your students learn, they are simultaneously preparing to demonstrate their knowledge of American history in standardized test formats.
Untertitel: Sprache: Englisch.
Verlag: GLENCOE SECONDARY
Erscheinungsdatum: April 2006
Format: Sonstige Artikel